Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member #

Bluetooth Problem

Hey All

The signal problem remains...I'm gonna ask my network to provide a new SIM as well...hopefully that might sort out my problem too!!

In the meantime...ANOTHER PROBLEM...
    I'm unable to pair my phone with my car as it does not even detect the car...I've got a BMW and my friend has a mercedes and it does not detect either!! Wondering if anyone else has had this problem??

2. Register to Remove these Ads

Member #
    Hey

I just bought HTC one X and i tried to pair with BMW , it did connect successfully but i cannot get my phone book in my car. Previously i had iPhone 3gs during at that time i had no issues. bu now am facing this issue can any one help me with this.

Thanks

Member #
    What year and model is your BMW?

Member #
    Well my problem is that BT calls work fine in my car, but music streaming is horrible. It drops out every other second and i have tried streaming from different sources and still have the issue. I am going to try once more today, but if the problem presit i will be taking this phone back

Member #

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by chris2009 View Post
    Hey

I just bought HTC one X and i tried to pair with BMW , it did connect successfully but i cannot get my phone book in my car. Previously i had iPhone 3gs during at that time i had no issues. bu now am facing this issue can any one help me with this.

Thanks
    I have a One X and got it to pair and my phonebook transferred with my 05 645, but the calls randomly drop while I'm talking on the phone. Anyone else experience this?

Thanks

Member #
    Phone Model
    HTC One X

HTC One X bluetooth drop outs

Quote Originally Posted by dapirate View Post
    I have a One X and got it to pair and my phonebook transferred with my 05 645, but the calls randomly drop while I'm talking on the phone. Anyone else experience this?

Thanks
    I seem to be having bluetooth issues too. My One X connects and plays to a Sony Ericsson MW600 but drops out so many times it's unusable. I'm beginning to wonder now whether there are bigger issues behind this since others have confirmed it's a problem with HTC

Update: I've installed an over the air update 1.29.401.11 and so far things do seem much, much better. I hear a brief cut-out of sound when I start playing but subsequent to that the rest seems to continue to play without a problem. Fingers-crossed, maybe there was a fix in the update or otherwise there's something environmental which I haven't nailed yet.
    Last edited by PhilWithAOneX; 05-25-2012 at 09:30 AM.

T J
    Member #
    You are not alone in having Bluetooth Problems. My phone worked perfectly for the first couple of weeks and then the Bluetooth conection between the phone and my TomTom gps system started with people stating that I sound like I am under water or they can not hear me at all. Then the same thing started to happen in my other vehicle with the conection between the phone and the radio that has an inbuilt Bluetooth system for answering the phone. I have tried repairing both systems but the problem persists. Does this sound familiar?

Member #
    I have no problem in Pairing the HTC One S with my 2011 Mercedes, although as everyone probably already knows, its not compatible with DATA (Command Online). Remember that Bluetooth is hidden by default, thus you must make it visible for a period of time (max 2 hours I think).

Bluetooth audio streaming work perfectly well also.

My biggest problem is that when I talk to someone on the phone, if I am stationary or doing no more than 30MPH sound quality is perfect, however once I am at motorway speed it is impossible to have a conversation without the other person cutting out every other word. Its almost as if some noise cancelling software is kicking in. If I disconnect and try my old Nokia N8, then it works perfectly, so the problem is definitely the HTC one. I have tried my transmission and reception volume in all combinations but to no avail, it will NOT work. So now I have a great phone and a great car, but I cant have both!!

Member #
    I am having a problem with bluetooth with my One X. I can connect, but then after a minute or two, the bluetooth disconnects. Sometimes it reconnects, sometimes it doesn't. I tried it with multiple sound sources, including YouTube, Sirius and the phone's local radio app. Same outcome, the music or talk plays for a minute or two, then the bluetooth disconnects. I tried restarting the phone and I tweaked the phone's bluetooth settings. No luck.

Any thoughts?

Member #
    Also the same problem with my HTC One S at my BMW E61 with idrive function. With my iphone 3GS no problems.

Any solutions??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links