Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Member #

Combine HTC One X Wallpaper, Widgets with Go Launcher EX Wallpaper Widgets

Hi. I downloaded a great wallpaper with its own widgets, app icons. I can use this Wallpaper with One X' apps, widgets or with the ones that were downloaded with the Wallpaper. Is there anyway to combine One X and the one I downloaded from Go Launcher EX? What I actually want is the icons and widgets from the one I downloaded to replace the standard icons apps for One x. Is that doable? I can upload screenshots of both, but just cannot get them to combine. Cordelia

2. Register to Remove these Ads

Member #
    Hi All, will try one more time for help. See my original question/post. I have posted this once before and never gotten an answer. Oh, well, maybe there is no answer. Thanks anyway. Cordelia

Member #
    Liked
    52 times
    Phone Model
    Galaxy Nexus (GSM), Note 2, Galaxy S 3
    Phone Carrier
    AT&T
    Cordelia, I don't know what to tell you about the lack of response to your questions. I'm not a technician by any means and I'm running a straight stock One X. Moreover, I've never tried Go Launcher... but I'd guess there's no problem using it on a One X, so why not try installing it and playing around with it? If you can't get it to do what you want, just uninstall the app and you're back to stock.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraDroid View Post
    Cordelia, I don't know what to tell you about the lack of response to your questions. I'm not a technician by any means and I'm running a straight stock One X. Moreover, I've never tried Go Launcher... but I'd guess there's no problem using it on a One X, so why not try installing it and playing around with it? If you can't get it to do what you want, just uninstall the app and you're back to stock.
    Hi, what I meant is I have asked this question numerous times, and not gotten response until now from you..Thank!

I have many launchers (Goes, Atom, Nova, Holo, Windows 7), and of course my HOX Stock. I downloaded all these to try to still use my stock launcher, but, say add Windows 7 icons or HOLO icons, to my HOX launcher, when set as default. I cannot add icons, widgets, wallpaper, etc from those others when HOX is default. With Atom, I can pic and choice my icons,widgets from other launchers, set them and it gives me what I want. But, in have to make Atom my default launcher. Which, then does not give me access to HOX widgets, icons. Understand now?

I want to have HOX stock as default, but be allowed to use apps, widgets, etc from others, to customize.

Member #
    Liked
    52 times
    Phone Model
    Galaxy Nexus (GSM), Note 2, Galaxy S 3
    Phone Carrier
    AT&T
    I think you may have to root your phone first. Having pure stock on your phone has a few advantages, as does having a rooted phone, but it's not that easy to mix and match features. Essentially, HTC doesn't want you to change things around - none of the phone manufacturers do - which is why you'd need to get S-Off (unlocking your bootloader) then root your phone. After you do that, you'll have far more flexibility in setting up how things work on your phone.

Remove Ads

Links