Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Member #

New HTC One Phone Keeps Rebooting

Only had my HTC one phone a week, not really done much with it to be honest, I'm a very light user, however, tonight while it was just sitting on my bedside cabinet I heard it buzz, when I picked it up it was rebooting, then as soon as it finished , it did it again, and now it wont stop, it just keeps constantly rebooting its self over and over again. Can anyone help?

2. Register to Remove these Ads

Member #
    Just solved the problem and got my phone working correctly again, Phew!...bit of a faff to do but at least it worked.....eventually.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightminstrel View Post
    Just solved the problem and got my phone working correctly again, Phew!...bit of a faff to do but at least it worked.....eventually.
    Hi
    I have the same problem, just started this evening - could you share how you fixed it? I have an HTC OneS, and it is just cycling round the reboot/restart so I don't even get to the login screen ... thanks!

Member #
    Only had my HTC one S phone a week, not really done much with it to be honest, I'm a very light user, however, tonight while it was just sitting on my bedside cabinet I heard it buzz, when I picked it up it was rebooting, then as soon as it finished , it did it again, and now it wont stop, it just keeps constantly rebooting its self over and over again. Can anyone help?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightminstrel View Post
    Hey! how did you manage this? ! Please help I'm having the same issue! Thanks!

Member #

HTC keeps rebooting

Quote Originally Posted by ihsuraa View Post
    Hey! how did you manage this? ! Please help I'm having the same issue! Thanks!
    There is no reason whatsoever.., It has been working fine for amost 6 months..., working.., more than perfect... (even getting some iphone owners some envy looks)

but suddenly at a project at Ecuador (where i dont have any roaming, by the way) it started doing all this unexplainable rebooting...

Im almost sure is a progamed cycle of an app or check of internet availability ...

3 questiosn:

-Any reported solution on this issue?
    -is there any android apps i should be getting rid of?
    -is there a list of HTC trusted apps?

I hope someone con help, thanks

Member #
    Hi all, YES, I too have the same problem. I have a HTC ONE SV. I had this problem a few months ago. Rang OPTUS (Australia) and also HTC Support. They showed me how to start the phone in Safe Mode. They also said that it may require a Factory Reset. I got the phone to start in Safe Mode but of course in Safe Mode, no downloaded Apps can be used. I got it back up and running normally but it then continued to crash..and get itself into this stupid reboot loop. It gets to the stage that even in Safe Mode, it still does it.

I eventually had to do a factory reset, twice, but to no avail. I sent the phone off to OPTUS demanding a new phone as this was a business phone and I was beginning to lose work with it. OPTUS sent the phone back to me..supposedly repaired.. which only lasted about 2 weeks..It has done it again tonight so I have video taped it and now will post it on as many forums as I can... It seems an inherent problem with a lot of HTC's phones. As an owner of a HTC phone, I'm now rather annoyed and frustrated with it and something needs to be done about it!!.

Member #
    Hi All,
    It's Easy, you just need to replace new battery for your HTC one x Phone.
    It's rebooting happen after your phone detect unstable temperature on your phone and make this High Technology Cellphone (HTC) to shut off your phone to protect from broken others equipment inside. Your battery already max life. need change new one.

Links