Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Member #
    Phone Model
    HTC o0ne M8

HTC One M8, Not Charging, No LED Light

Hi everyone. Newbie here.
    I bought a 2nd hand HTC One M8 (after having a brand new one stolen,long story) i loved the phone so bought this one. It has worked very well for me over the roughly 3 months or so i have owned it. I upgraded to a new Galaxy phone so then sold the HTC one on on ebay. I took pictures of it all working to list the phone and i know it was all working and the charger worked as i fully charged it before posting it out to the buyer.
    The buyer has now got the phone and is saying it will not turn on, has not Led light at the top and will not charge. I find this a bit strange as i know it was all working very well when i sent it (i even took a dated photo on my new phone the day i sent it, so i could also show it still working the day i posted it out). I told the buyer to try the volume up + power key, and the volume down + power key to get it back on as i know that sometimes it can go off but this will get it back up and running. He said he has tried that but nothing happened and he still can't get the phone to power up and start, i am at a loss now as to what to suggest to him to get the phone up and running. It did not sustain any damage in the post as he would have mentioned that straight away, not that is was not charging, and i did pack it very well to avoid any damage.

I would appreciate any help with regards to getting the phone back on as like a i say above he said he has tried the volume up/down and power button, he also says the charger which i got with the phone so know it is the original bonified charger that came with the phone is not charging the phone either. It looks and sounds like the phone is dead, but i know it was all working a few days ago when i sent it and was fully charged, i just turned it off to post it out, but apparently he cannot get it back on. Help please!!! as i'm not sure if there is anything else he can do, and i am a bit worried that he may be trying to pull a fast one and get money back from me.

Thanks in advance.
    Sue

2. Register to Remove these Ads

Remove Ads

Links