I got the One S a week back and this is my first HTC, my first droid in fact. Love the phone but been struggling with a few things and after trying to find solutions for myself I thought it wouldn't do any harm to ask you guys Following are problems I've been having, nothing major but it would really help me if I could get rid of 'em:
1. The messaging app doesnt show the contacts pictures as they appear on the people app.
2. The vibration intensity of the phone is low for me, I've already missed many a call on silent mode. Can the vibration feedback be increased?
3. Is there something wrong with the Google playstore? About 75% of the time I open it it doesnt work.
4. The twitter sms notifications worked fine on my last phone (Samsung Wave), but ever since I got this they arrive really late and in a jumbled up order. Tried deactivating the service and resuming it again with this phone but didnt help.
5. Is there any way to organize apps in the menu into folders? If not that really sucks from Android! I know you can do it on the home screen but its not the same thing.
6. I've been using Easy uninstaller and Task Manager. When I use Easyuninstaller the apps disappear from the phone but still appear on the apps menu of Airdroid and in their folders in the phone memory are also there. Similalry when using Task Manager it says the apps i selected are closed but later on they appear in it again automatically and if I open the default task manager installed on the phone it shows them open anyway. Why is this and whats a proper task manager then?
7. Also when I connect the phone to the pc using drive mode it shows just one drive, not the phone and system memory separately. How can I tell which is which from my pc?
Lots of question I know but any help will be much much appreciated!!