Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member #
    I had the same problem. I visited lot of forums but were not able to get the solution. I cleared cache, hard restarted lots of times (by the way, I was reading on some forums that you have to press volume down or volume up + turn off buttons to make hard reset of the phone. My phone does restart when I just press turn off for several seconds). So, I was on my way to make factory reset on my phone, but still someone wrote that it does not helped. Then I started uninstalling some programs - mostly the ones which are monitoring the system all the time like antivirus Clean Master etc. So, finally after uninstalling Clean Master and restarted the phone camera came back and now it works perfectly.
    I think this is the software problem for 99% of phones. Some system monitoring programs after making some updates may start blocking some software on your phones. So, before making factory reset, start getting read off these programs.
    Just wanted to share my experience - I was on my way to buy the new phone, but now I am still happy with this one

2. Register to Remove these Ads

Member #
    My camera is not open ,when I touch camera icon automatically coming home page

Member #
    I have HTC One mini 2. Same problem as others. Camera fails to start. After much fiddling I can get selfie camera to work after restart and selecting selfie camera quickly before camera app crashes. If I select main camera it crashes and wont attempt to load until I do a restart. Tried all sorts of suggestions in many forums, but seemingly there is no solution. Anyone know if a new Android upgrade is planned to include a fix? Any solution welcomed. I like this phone and until this problem started I rated it as one of the best I have had. Has anyone got any kind of response from HTC? There seem to be very few recent posts on this issue. Frustrating!

Member #
    I have the HTC One Mini, and like everyone else (it seems) after a couple of years from new, all of a sudden for no obvious reason the camera stopped working - returns to the home page after a second or 2. I have tried every suggestion in the various forums. The first one, hard reboot, worked for a few days, but has since had no effect. Nothing has worked...factory reset, removing AVG antivirus, deleting data and force stopping all apps that use the camera, deleting all the images and videos. HTC, please do some proper investigation, sort this out, and supply a fix, or very reluctantly (because I really like the device except for this issue) the next phone I get will not be an HTC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Links