Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: HTC One X - Black Screen Problem

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by CTV Shoko View Post
    where the hell are the HTC people why they dont help here i have same problem just now felt stupid phone rang when i was in the work bus full of work mates and i just cant answer it and silence it either screen blank imagine the 1st time it happens,frustrating please help
    my phone screen black and only the bottom buttons light up, i held down the power button and the volume up and the phone rebooted and came on fine

2. Register to Remove these Ads

Member #

Lightbulb

mine got same problem. its actually not black. but blank. the phone screen still on but blank. i try to turn on the phone and try to get the reflection from my room light toward the screen and the phone is actually operate!! but in extremely dim screen. everything that display in dark color is hard to see.

i try to enter the bootloader but also in same condition. extremely dim. try to do the factory reset but nothing change. still can enter the OS but the screen doesn't change at all. -_-" so sad. just bought this phone a weeks ago and decide to send to warranty repair.

Member #

agreed with tboz13

exactly the same thing happens to me..i got a new units but after a few minutes same prob happens..what is the point of releasing a new models of htc if you can't still determine what is the problems of it..

Member #
    Liked
    52 times
    Phone Model
    Galaxy Nexus (GSM), Note 2, Galaxy S 3
    Phone Carrier
    AT&T
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtheory99 View Post
    exactly the same thing happens to me..i got a new units but after a few minutes same prob happens..what is the point of releasing a new models of htc if you can't still determine what is the problems of it..
    Welcome to the forum!

Member #
    I have this same problem too!! Phone is only two months old. Not looking forward to getting the problem fixed after reading these replies. Why are we sold phones that don't work? This is ridiculous.

Member #
    oke.. I got a brandnew one x+ now for a week and a half. the same thing happened to me this morning. rly dissapointing!
    I read here how to recet the phone using hardware buttons, and now it has rebooted, and works again. But still.. no phone should have this problem, aspecially a new one, and even more so because its such a expensive phone!

i've been a fan of htc for quite some time, and am loving this phone, but this.... Where is the respond from HTC here? come on people, it is your forum, people are waiting for a respond.

Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    Quote Originally Posted by opblaasbaard View Post
    oke.. I got a brandnew one x+ now for a week and a half. the same thing happened to me this morning. rly dissapointing!
    I read here how to recet the phone using hardware buttons, and now it has rebooted, and works again. But still.. no phone should have this problem, aspecially a new one, and even more so because its such a expensive phone!

i've been a fan of htc for quite some time, and am loving this phone, but this.... Where is the respond from HTC here? come on people, it is your forum, people are waiting for a respond.
    We are not associated with HCT in any way. This is just a community of Android enthusiast just like you who try to help each other. All the staff here is voluntary and we do not get paid for our services. We often come up with fixes that you would normally not get from the OEM. With that said, sometime we simply don't have all the answers to the questions. Your device is fairly new and should work properly. I would take it back and exchange it for a new one.
    Last edited by robkort; 04-27-2013 at 12:35 PM.
    UltraDroid likes this.

Member #
    hi there i just had the same issue with my HTC ONE and took it to the telstra shop and they fixed it by just holding down the power button and the volume down button at the same time then the 3 menu buttons at the bottom of the phone had to flash 15 times and this reset the phone and it seems to be working fine i hope this helps.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by carls1976 View Post
    my phone screen black and only the bottom buttons light up, i held down the power button and the volume up and the phone rebooted and came on fine
    YAY thanks so much that just fixed my problem

Member #
    i have the same problem. i tried all the possible suggestions but nothing worked. this is disappointing. really really disappointing. I returned my headset before because it won't turn on. And now, this new problem.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Links